Saturday, August 11, 2018

TUSAL 2018

Well it's time for TUSAL. To learn more about TUSAL go here to Daffycat's blog.
 
My ORT jar......
"The Full Moon in August is named after North America's largest fish, the lake sturgeon. Other names for this Full Moon include Grain Moon, Green Corn Moon, Fruit Moon, and Barley Moon."

This is what a Lake Sturgeon looks like. They are very weird looking and also they get very big.  
Source
See what I mean. To read more about this particular fish go here........LINK.

On another note I thought you might like to meet my Quality Control Manager:)

Take care:)

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That is a HUGE fish!! Love your kitty pic too.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to fishing with my dad when I was a kid I used to think they were sharks because of the nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing-looking fish. I've never seen one 'for real' so found it interesting to see the picture that showed the size. As for your Quality Control Expert - does she have a name?? Curious mind would love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her name is Deva and she is a diva :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect name for her! She should be called Deva QCE, for sure.

      Delete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/