Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summertime and the living is easy......and hot.......

Hmmmm......Smokey is lying by the back screen door waiting to go out.....:) Maybe later.

Outside my sewing room window it is hazy and hot...not a breeze.......

Some cloud gathering but no rain in sight....sigh. My roses are doing well but because of the heat they aren't lasting very long. I'll enjoy them while I can.


And, maybe do some embroidery. Here's a cute freebie for you gnome lovers out there.....it comes in three sizes.........from feeling stitchy.


Take care:)

6 comments:

Gypsy and Nell said...

Smokey is gorgeous, must be so hot in his furr coat!! It's been very wet here, wish we had some of your sunshine,. Such beautiful roses xx
Sophie

Little Blue Mouse said...

I didn't realise it got so hot in Canada, I thought it would be cooler than here in Summer.

Lin said...

Oh, dang it is HOT here! All of us are laying around like Smokey. It isn't pretty.

Anonymous said...

I HATE this heat......really I do, it makes everyone so miserable including me....

Trying to stay cool here outside the city,

Gill

BumbleVee said...

Yup..... been hanging out looking somewhat like Smokey on a day or two the past week....up to +33C the other day....whew..... but.... we don't dare complain, because ya just know before long it will be cold and snowy and I won't be happy then.....our summers are too short. But. one does wonder why there can't be some happy medium....it seems it's either -33C or +33C...and neither is too pleasant......sigh......

Catherine said...

Lovin' kitty belly up! Well, when it's so hot out, what else can you do. Except perhaps belly up by the air conditioning! :)

I hope you are keeping cool over here Mary Ann!
xo Catherine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...