Monday, July 18, 2011

Under the Sea Challenge....

I'm going to be doing another challenge with Cloth Doll Artistry which is a good thing because it is presently 37C outside which is too darn hot. It's so hot and still you can hardly take a breath. So I'm staying in doors where it is nice and air conditioned :)

Click to view larger picture.

I also wanted to tell you about this blog that I follow........Creative Breathing 

She is having a giveaway of vintage buttons and one of her adorable felt creations. 
From Creative Breathing Blogspot
She also has lots of free patterns for making her felt goodies. Right now she has started a series of Christmas Around the World tree decorations.

And finally....here are some more freebies if you like to make dolls and stuff......here.....here....and here.

Take care:) 

2 comments:

  1. what a fun project! I wouldn't have thought you'd have the same temps as us up there in Canada! It feels like a sauna here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that sounds like a fun challenge! Lots of possibilities too. cant wait to see what you come up with!~

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/