Saturday, February 12, 2011

100 Happy Days Challenge.....day 6

Today it's about flowers again because I love flowers and images of flowers.

I also like unusual teapots. I have a modest collection of them. Sadly not all of them are on display at the moment and I haven't bought one in ages. Well I haven't seen one that I really really like....................sorry I digress:)

So, when I first saw these books a few years ago I thought they were awesome.........they really appeal to my imagination......definitely appropriate "china" ware for a fairy picnic don't you think?.

Image courtesy of Google Images

And, for coffee drinkers.....

Image courtesy of Google Images

Maryjo Koch is an wonderful illustrator, author and naturalist. These are only two of her books.......all of her books are very visually appealing. They are hard to find in print but  your local library may have copies.

I couldn't find any pictures from the inside of the books to show you:(...........but I did find some unusual teapots when I was googling:)
 Image courtesy of Google Images
Image courtesy of Google Images


Image courtesy of Google Images


Image courtesy of Google Images




 Image courtesy of Google Images
 Image courtesy of Google Images

 And...you always need one of these.....

Image courtesy of Goolge Images
This is a pretty idea.....

Image courtesy of Goolge Images 


Have a good day......I'm off to get a nice cup of tea:)


2 comments:

  1. I love tea pots/tea too! These are cool tea pots! Nice to find your blog - beautiful! Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love teapots. I will have to make a little vieo of the ones I have, and the ones I have made.Such fun!!
    Love those 2 books.I will have to ask for them for a birthday or Xmas or something!

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/