Friday, February 11, 2011

100 Happy Days Challenge....day 5

I know you all hoped I forgot....not a chance.

Today it's all about shoes...

Has anyone seen artist Dennis Kyte's "botanical shoes" in watercolour? Botanical illustration used to be a big thing in the day and Dennis revived the tradition by doing a 150 piece series. They are wild and wonderful.



All images courtesy of Google Images
Published in book form as "The Botanical Footwear of Dennis Kyte".

Don't you just think they are perfect for fairy footwear?

Take care:)

p.s. A rare picture of Smokey awake...sitting on the heating vent......geez.




1 comment:

  1. Amazing shoes! I am inspired, though I haven't made any fairies lately.

    Your blog is very pretty! Love the look.

    Edwina

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/