Saturday, October 12, 2024

Crazy Quilt Journal Project....March Block

 Gemini: The Twins

  • Colour- Yellow
  • Element- Air
  • Gemini Zodiac Color Palette - Jade, White, Citrine
  • Gemini Zodiac No-Nos - Red, Orange

To try a define what was considered the colour jade I went to the DMC thread colour chart on Thread Bare where I found four shades of jade: jade green 505, medium jade 562, light jade 563 and very light jade 564. Luckily I had three of those thread colours. 


No DMC thread in shades of citrine. I Googled and found that the colour can be yellow, golden yellow, greenish yellow, brownish yellow, amber etc.  Lots of choice. 


 Here is my finished block. 


Take care :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how beautifully you mix stitches with beads and sequins. There is always so many details to look at on your blocks.
    Keep up the good work.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/