Saturday, March 28, 2020

Here is another t-shirt made from a onesie.


I really hate working with cotton knit. Really, really dislike it a lot but what can you do when you are stuck at home. You have to use what you have.

Where did I get the onesies you ask? The husband and my oldest son were at Walmart last week and bought three for me as I figured they wouldn't cost much and were the right fabric weight for a doll. They couldn't find any plain ones but I managed to get the picture in the right place.

I have some fabric left so maybe I'll consult the granddaughter for some ideas.

Take care and keep safe....and sane :)

9 comments:

  1. Your grandaughter's doll must be the best dress doll in town. Her clothes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I'll be interested o see what you add to that sweet doll's wardrobe next.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I'm working an a dress at the moment.

      Delete
  3. You are so talented! I hate those stretchy fabrics to work with. Do you remember Stretch and Sew patterns from the 70's?? What a nightmare. All that stretchy knit. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes I remember those patterns with horror....LOL

      Delete
  4. How cute is that (worth all the angst). I had a thought - what if you added a cloth skirt to the bottom so it would be a little dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cute :) I have some yellow that I think matches.

      Delete
  5. I’ve never worked on stretchy fabrics, I’m sure it’s tricky!
    Well done you!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/