Monday, September 10, 2018

TUSAL 2018 and the Full Moon for September.......

Well it's time for TUSAL. To learn more about TUSAL go here to Daffycat's blog. 

 My ORT jar.....

"The Full Moon closest to the September equinox is called the Harvest Moon, and it is either in September or October. The Harvest Moon is the Full Moon nearest the September equinox, which occurs around September 22. Most years, the Harvest Moon is in the month of September, but around every three years, it occurs in October."

That's interesting. I never really noticed full moons before I started doing the TUSAL stitch along. You're never too old to learn something new.

Take care:)

6 comments:

  1. I am sooooo ready for Autumn! It's my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. This summer has been way too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cooler here today in the north of Spain after a very hot day yesterday. My husband always follows the moon´s phases when he wants to plant vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ORT jar is filling up! I always enjoy reading your info about the monthly moons and it was interesting to hear the reason behind the changing dates for the harvest moon.

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/