Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Booby Bird.......

Jenny of ELEFANTZ Designs offers a free image called the "Booby Bird" on her blog. The name made me laugh. You can find this pattern on her Craftsy site here.

I thought it was quite a sweet little picture so I downloaded a copy and made a small wall hanging for my sewing room. 


It's raining yet again. No problem...rain is good. Our cat Deva went out to take a look and was back inside after about five minutes. A little too cold and too wet for her majesty. 

Joining up with Needlework Tuesday......


and The Needle & Thread Network  

 

Come on over and join us.

Take care:)


9 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can see why Deva wouldn't want to be outside today - I didn't want to either and happily spent my day stitching. Your booby bird is so sweet and I love the sentiment too.

Peg's Place said...

Jenny Elefantz' designs are always so cute. I like the booby bird! Sweet!

Marie said...

Lovely stitching! Love the pink border and petite roses on the corners. Nice job.

rtquilter said...

LOVE the Booby Bird! That is a great reminder and so sweet too! Hi Mary Ann!!! Haven't visited you for a long time. Happy New Year!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love Jenny's patterns, especially the birds. I have two dogs. One loves to be outside and the cold doesn't matter to him. The other is a Boxer and I swear he thinks he will melt if his feet get wet. He hates the cold too.
xx, Carol

Jo Ferguson said...

It's so pretty.

Angela said...

Lovely stitching!

Sheryl S. said...

what a lovely colour and pretty design.

Heather said...

Very nicely done.
Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...