Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Another embroidery piece.....

I made another little hanging from a freebie I downloaded from Jenny of Elefantz Designs.

I think I've only appliqued twice before (if even that many times) so it was something different to do.

The light today was the pits for taking pictures. So far we had a very mild winter...maybe I shouldn't say that out loud. Today we had a little dusting of snow which is the first we've had in weeks.  I haven't worn my boots yet once this winter....shhh.

I'm joining up today with Needlework Tuesday.....

Take care:)

6 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGOosh this is so cute. I love Jenny's designs. Of course I love that little bird!!
xx, Carol

Heather said...

this is adorable, though perhaps a lively orange dress next time.

Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

Marie said...

Oooo...very pretty. Great job!

Jo Ferguson said...

It's so delicate and pretty.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love the sweet little birdie peeking at her reflection in the mirror - so cute. Good job with the applique too!

Deb Riddell ~ Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Very pretty Mary Ann, love that sweet wee bird! Deb xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...