Friday, August 8, 2014

My Sick Little Cat....

My little cat Deva is in the pet hospital. She wasn't eating and was very listless so we took her in on Wednesday. So far they haven't found anything wrong with her so they think it might be viral. They are giving her antibiotics. She is also being fed by syringe because she still won't eat.

They sent this picture to us last night.......:(

She was a feral kitten so this whole experience is very stressful for her. She's not fond of people except for us and doesn't really tolerate any changes in her environment too well.

Please send her some positive thoughts because she is only little. Despite her being a total diva we love her:)

Take care:)

10 comments:

Dolores said...

It really is a worry when our pets are not well. Too bad they can't talk. I hope they find out what's wrong so she can get well soon.

Sheryl S. said...

Positive thoughts and well wishes going Deva's way from Spain. Try not to worry too much Mary Ann, she is in good hands and they will get her well again soon.

Sandra said...

Ohhh so sad when our babies are sick. I was frantic when Rusty was sick a couple of years back so I know what you must be going through. Sending positive thoughts your way.

WendyCarole said...

sending best wishes from UK

Linens and Royals said...

Lots of positive get well thoughts and purrs coming your way Deva. Please get well soon Deva so you can go home and sleep in your own bed. X

Lin said...

Oh no! I hope that she is feeling better soon. Know that she is in my prayers, but it sounds like she is in good hands. Please keep us posted.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Oh no Mary Ann, I am so sorry to hear that Deva is sick! It's so upsetting when our fur kids are sick or hurting. Sending Deva healing energy and positive thoughts that she is better very soon and big hugs to you my friend xoxo

liniecat said...

I was cat rescue for years and my own semi feral gets in a right tizz even getting her into a cat carrier, so I do so understand why your worried about her!
You haven't had any neighbours putting excess slug pellets out have you? ( or heaven forbid antifreeze to kill off racoons)
Some people simply don't think and then others sadly, are simply cruel.
No beautiful lilies in vases or the garden? ( the stamen pollen is poisonous to cats, so always cut stamens out - Ive learnt that to my cost :( )
Bless her, am sure vets will get to the bottom of it and I am sending you positive vibes and a hug for her! Antibiotics will help her fight off anything viral and how lovely that vets sent you a picky of her!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I guess she is the best place she can be to find out what is wrong. I am so wishing her get well thoughts. She is such a beautiful Diva. Hold tight. I know you will get good news soon.
Much love to you and your kitty.
xx, Carol

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear about little Deva. I didn't know that vets sent photos. She looks like she's being taken good care of but I know you want her home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...