Thursday, November 22, 2012

This and that.......


Some sad news...for anyone who follows Soggibottom you will know that about six weeks ago the river near her 16th cottage overflowed it's banks and flooded her house. Well it's happened again....:( Please send her some positive thoughts as this has been a very devastating experience for them all including her adorable dog Freya and the ever stoic Frankie the cat.

Wendy over at WendyCarole's Stuff actually made a runner using the video I posted "10 Minute Table Runner". She said it was very easy to make and it looks lovely....I must make one too.

Famfa over at Jam to Maple Syrup is celebrating the one year anniversary of her move from England to Canada. She has a lovely blog where she posts about her family, their daily happenings and the changes they have experienced in their new life here in Canada.

More sad news....anyone who follows Judy's Fabrications will know that she has decided that she will be closing down her blog at the end of December. Hopefully she will change her mind because she is such a crafty lady and I think an inspiration to all of us crafty slackers. She amazes me at how much creative work she does in a week.

And, last but not least....Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends. We are celebrating it too as my great grandmother was American:)

I know pretty weak......any excuse to have turkey....LOL

Source
Take care:)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog update! Hope and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Glad you are celebrating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the links. I did know about Soggibottom and Judy. Sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention. Weather map for Soggibottom area showing more rain to come :(.
    I hadn't seen Judy's blog before wish I had've.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Poor Soggibottom! I'm not sure I could deal with that happening so close together. I pray they dry out soon and stay on high ground from here on out. :( Poor things!

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/