Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Artists In Blogland

How about a blog where you can find a collection of blogs by artists who blog....sounds like a good idea to me.

A new blog is being set up to establish a directory of artists who blog...... all types of media are welcome: painting, drawing, ceramics, jewelry, photography, collage, scrap booking, mosaics, fibre art, sculpture, doll making and a bunch more that I can't think of at the moment.

Anyone is welcome to go and visit .....Artists In Blogland....and take a look and if it interests you perhaps add your blog link. Can't hurt and might even bring traffic to your blog which is definitely a bonus if you have an online business you are trying to promote.

Take care:)

1 comment:

  1. Does sound like a good idea, I had a quick look and will go back again. I love looking at the very clever things people make.

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/