Thursday, July 14, 2011

A great gift idea....

Oh my goodness....I am loving this.....

Jennifer of Looking Glass Miniatures has come up with the most amazing gift idea for all those Harry Potter fanatics followers that you know.......I do know a couple:)...... My whole family including me...LOL...... I've read the books twice and seen all the movies so far:)

I'm not telling you what it is because you have to see what I'm talking about. Go to her new blog.......Department of Magical Cooperation.......and take a look......you'll love it:) You can buy one at her Etsy shop.

By the way.......I don't get any financial benefit from Jennifer for sending you over to her blog.......I just think it is a way cool gift idea with Christmas only 163 1/2 days away and all.

Take care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/