Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lady Dragonfly Doll Swap.........

I'm going to do something I have never done before which is always a good thing.

I'm participating in the "Lady Dragonfly Doll Swap" hosted by Cindy of Thimbleprims Studio.

The pattern we are going to use is a new one by Cindee Moyer called "Damselfly". It looks like a very different and interesting pattern so I thought I'd give it a try...........why not!

I really like Cindee Moyer's work because I think she is a unique and innovative doll designer. It should be fun:)

While I was ordering the Damselfly pattern I just happened to order another one called
Painting Her Roses Red.......Cindee's take on the Queen of Hearts......heehee.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/