Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100 Happy Days Challenge.....day 2


My happy thing today is mice designed by  Flowermouse Designs.....I love them....aren't they neat?......you must have figured out by now that I like mice:)

The designer is Lone, a Norwegian artist. She uses various materials to make her mice and I think they are so unique.

Her mice can be found at....http://flowermouse.blogspot.com/

(Sorry I haven't figured out how to do the hyperlink thingy yet...oh well. I'm working on it.)

Have a good day:)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mary Ann. I´m so happy about that my work brings out a smile!!!

    Hugs from Lone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute mice! To do hyperlinks in blogger, type a word, like 'flowermouse' and then highlight it with your mouse; then, click on the icon in the menu at the top of your post that says, "Link"; when the menu comes up you can put the web address in it. Then click "okay" and the hyperlink will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank you Laurie! I knew it had something to do with the link thingy but couldn't quite figure it out:) I'll try it tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hola Mary Ann!! gracias por tu comentario...me alegra que te gusten mis pequeñas susinas!! además...a mí también me gustan muchísimo los ratones!!!! jeej :D... me encanta tu trabajo..un besito y feliz semana!!
    susy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Susy

    I love all your little dolls:) Have a good week too! I have some new ideas for my mice that I have been thinking of...stay tuned.

    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are gorgeous,

    Gill, now popping over to the site to have a look.....

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/