Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year's Resolutions.....

To me a good resolution is one that is measurable. That way you can see results and feel sort of better about yourself when you have accomplished whatever it was that you resolved to do.

So, I decided that in order to get on with my creative plan I need to clear up any backlog. That's my resolution.....to get rid of old sewing projects.

I'm hoping that by doing that it will help me in my current creative slump.....remind me that I did once do a lot of creative stuff that I've just forgotten about:)

First on my list are some mice that I cut out so long ago I'm embarrassed to say when that was. To the younger generation the fabric that I used might be considered vintage.

I designed the pattern about 30 years ago. I think it's a pretty good design for a mouse. The mouse is about 16 inches tall and has a compact little body. It's very hug-able:) I cut these mice out for a craft show that was canceled. At the time I put them into a box and never finished them.

Today I took them out and made sure that I had all the pieces as I don't have any of the fabric now. As you can see I had done some work on them.















I had 8 bodies to sew together and then add legs......that's done......















So the next step is to stuff the bodies and add arms and ears and then the face.

Stay tuned:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...