Saturday, October 15, 2022

Crazy Quilt Journal Project....Block 11 and 12

So technically I have finished the CQJP2022. Next I have to do something with my blocks and not a wall hanging.  

Not a great day to take pictures. I usually take them outside on a dull day. My son who works in the photography/film industry tells me this is the best natural light. Today was way too windy.  I considered taping them down but decided that was nuts 😀






On another topic......here is some eye candy. One of my favourite doll makers is Arley Berryhill. Sometimes he makes other stuff.  His wall hanging called Magic Scales is really beautiful.  Lots of embellishment with lace and beads and buttons. 

Magic Scales


Take care 😀


6 comments:

  1. Your blocks are lovely, so be sure and show us what happens to them next. Yes, magic scales is a lovely work. I wonder if little bells could be attached to this kind of piece, to add sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think you could do anything you want on a wall hanging.

      Delete
  2. Two more pretties Mary Ann! I'm anxious now to see what you're going to end up doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have no idea what II'll end up doing with them at the moment.

      Delete
  3. They just get prettier and prettier. The colours a lovely and love the flower on the top one.

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/