Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Another Pincushion fot the PPPP.......

Here is one more pincushion for the Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade.


First of all thank you everyone for your lovely comments and thank you Ida for organizing the PPPP event.  I'm really enjoying visiting everyone's blogs not only to see their pincushions but all the other lovely things they've made.

Now you cannot deny that this is a really weird looking pincushion. I really like it though...LOL


It was super easy and quick to make. If you're interested you can find the tutorial here.

And, to see more more pincushions in the parade visit the PPPP linky party at My Sister Made Me Do It......

I'm also linking up with the Needle and Thread Network .




It's been awhile since I posted on there because I haven't really been blogging. With all this "inside" time I have rediscovered how much I enjoy making stuff and blogging about it.

Take care and keep safe :)


16 comments:

  1. That’s a very interesting pincushion. Pretty too. I’ll have to check out the tutorial Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Ann i think this pin cushion is amazing and very interesting,thankyou for sharingit with us,i am also your newest follower,hope your day is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ann that is definitely an interesting pincushion...so much so that I had to go check out the tutorial. It looks like it is fun to make too. I like your choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new pincushion is really cute! Putting that one on my list of possibilities to create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wasn't sure if the link came from you or not.

      Delete
    2. I think it might have because I know I've seen it before. Who knows.

      Delete
  5. I love the weird looking pin cushion, looks much too fancy to stick pins in. Maybe hat pins for a hat pin collector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have some very old pins made of mother of pearl and I did try them and they did suit it :)

      Delete
  6. Thats really unusual - so pretty especially with the lovely fabric you have used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lavender pin cushion looks like porcelain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fat quarter and is really lovely fabric.

      Delete
  8. Interesting pincushion, and it does look like porcelain!
    Very nice!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/