Monday, January 17, 2011

Munday, munday.....

OMG...I have another follower....:) Welcome to my humble blog.

It's cold outside...-16C...brrrrr. A good day to stay inside with a nice cup of tea.

I have been looking through all my craft magazines and my doll books for inspiration but nothing seems to be working at the moment. I think I should finish some of the things I have started...like 10 mice that need clothes....and a kitchen witch...the pink kitchen witch. I know..I know...no one has a pink kitchen but the fabric of her dress is so pretty. It's a print of tea cups and tea pots and flowers in very pale pink. Nice.

I have been wandering around various blogs and I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people who are very good photographers, are very talented and live in very nice houses. Who are these people that have such ordered lives? Who have such tidy homes that they actually put pictures up on their blogs. Are these people real? Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/