Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2024......

A new blog has been created for the 2024 Crazy Quilt Journal Project. 

Here is the link.......https://cqjp2024.blogspot.com

And, of course there is the existing Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/287852761834560

I have no idea what I'll do this time around. It was hearts in 2022. Hmmm.

I'm looking forward to participating again as it gives me incentive to create. Last year it was very quiet in my sewing room.

Take care.

p.s. Santa is still at the Tate workshop. Will he be seen by Christmas day? He's a bit miffed with me at the moment and isn't cooperating. I'm probably on his Bad List. Underlined twice. 

9 comments:

  1. I hope you post your own blocks here? I don't want to lose track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh - are you saying you're on Santa's naughty list? For shame!!
    I guess I didn't know that the Crazy Quilt Journal Project was still happening. I've pretty much quit doing CQ in favour of my landscapes and actually got rid of most of my 'fancy' fabric stash in order to make room for what I need for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been naughty...hanging head. I stuck him with pins:) I love what you do and hope you keep doing your landscapes. It's going to be a challenge as I haven't much fancy stuff left myself.

      Delete
  3. Happy Holidays Mary Ann. Wishing you all the best. I'm not quilting, but I am going to try some new techniques in 2024. I have some birds I want to experiment creating. I did get one doll finished and posted in October. Have also been playing with sock looms. Never a dull moment..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Romona. Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

      Delete
  4. That was me in the last comment, not sure why it says anonymous.... Take care, Romona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that if I comment on a blog when I'm not using Crome I'm anonymous. I'm not sure about Firefox. I also couldn't do certain things in the design area. So now I have my blog on Crome and as I have a Mac I do everything else on Safari. It's really annoying.

      Delete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/