Friday, December 17, 2021

Technical Difficulties.......

Hello:) I have been away from blogging for a bit doing other stuff as you do :)

I wasn't doing much sewing anyway because the lens fell out of my good glasses. I did have an old pair from eons ago which I could use and I did for awhile and then guess what? The bridge bit split right in half while I was cleaning the lenses. Drat. Luckily I had another ratty old pair that I could use but threading a needle was not happening. Finally I am getting a brand new pair on Monday. Can't wait.

On another matter.  I'm having trouble with Blogger. I don't seem to be able to leave comments on some blogs. I just changed from a PC to a Mac.  I don't know if that is the source of the problem or not? 

Is anyone else having problems recently?

Take care :)

AT THE PRESENT TIME I CAN'T REPLY TO COMMENTS ON MY BLOG. ONLY IF I GET AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION OF A COMMENT AND THEN BY EMAIL ONLY. 

3 comments:

  1. I've been having that problem, the comment's, not the glasses, but sorry about them, for a while. Some blogs fine, others my comment vanished while I'm still writing it. I don't think it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it has anything to do with you having changed from a PC to a Mac. just blogger having its normal hissy fit when it can't get its own way. I have heard of others having this Problem. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the issues with your glasses - sure does put a crimp in what you'd like to be doing doesn't it.
    As for the blog-grrrrr issues I'm seeing people complaining all over the blogging world so I suspect it's an issue on their end.

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/