Sunday, April 5, 2020

Waste Not........

My DIL asked me to shorten and hem some track pants. I had to take quite a bit off the bottom and I figured I could use it for something. So I made some leggings for my granddaughter's American Girl doll.

The original track pants had a double white stripe down the side of one leg. I had to improvise and turn the stripe and put it across the leg instead. It looks okay to me....LOL  However, I await the verdict from the doll owner :)


No worries there was social distancing involved. DIL put the bag with the pants on the ground and stood back and my husband picked them up. They were returned the same way.

It is one strange world we are living in at the moment.

Take care and keep safe :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh these are so cute!! What a great save on that fabric too. She'll LOVE them.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dolly is going to have a full wardrobe by the time this virus passes! Those are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) No kidding although I'm getting a bit bored with the American Girl doll. I like the Wellie Wisher dolls better.

      Delete
  3. Nice save for fabric you would have otherwise tossed out. The doll is going to be THE best dressed!

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/