Our first step was to make a neutral coloured block according to a block pattern that Kathy gave us. That way we are all working on the same setup as the seam treatment is going to be specific to the block.
I didn't want to buy any new fabrics so I used what I had in my stash. Sorry for the poor quality pictures but my little camera just wouldn't take good pictures. The light was just too wrong today.
I finally bought myself a Q-Snap frame from Sew Sisters. It was about $20.00 CAD which was considerably cheaper that some I had seen offered online.
I went to the store to buy it and I was very very good...only 8 fat quarters came home with me.
Wow....you really need muscles to get the frame clip thingies off and on again though......LOL It's fabulous. I don't know why I didn't buy one long ago.