Friday, January 11, 2013

One done...9 to go......

The weather today is the pits....wet and dark and dreary. Not the greatest conditions for picture taking.

Here are some pictures of my mousey friend to show you how I'm doing with my UFO....

I think she's done:)


 I gave her a hat. Not an easy chore with those big ears in the way:)




And, I gave her some pantaloons and some shoes with little ribbon roses......





It was hard to get a good picture as every time I tried to get closer my shadow showed...drat.


She has an underskirt of white with some Broderie Anglaise trim and an over skirt of some very fine semi sheer burgundy dot fabric.
 
She's quite cuddly and would look lovely sitting on a chair or a bed or anywhere really:)

Take care. 






12 comments:

  1. I love her and her pretty hat and spotted dress. You have set such a high standard for yourself to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mousy friend is gorgeous . Does she have a name yet and will you give her a partner? Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful!!!

    It's dreary here too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! She turned out lovely. I really like her pose and those frilly drawers. And I'm impressed by the hat. I wonder if one would fit in between bunny ears?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! The little hat looks cute and I love the polka dot fabric combined with the broderie anglaise!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she's beautiful! So, so SWEET! very inspiring :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I just wanted to tell you how very much I like your blog. I love all the wonderful links you have to other blogs and helpful websites/resources. Whenever I go blog hunting, I come here. Thanks for a great resource:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just knew those 'body parts" would become something facinating. She is quite lovely! Who would not want such a pretty girl watching over a room..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little cutie! It is cold and snowy here. I am wishing for some sun!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's adorable Mary Ann. i remember my Mom making mice like this when i was young. It's a shame...I can't remember why or what happened to them. Love her little bonnet...xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. is beautiful! that great! a big kiss from Spain;)

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/