Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is it just me?

I'm having lots of problems with blogger today. I couldn't even get into my own blog frontpage.

I get  .............

Welcome to nginx!


I can post a new post but I can't go and read it.

There are some blogs I can't access either and get the same message.

Is it just me?

I've even reverted to the new Blogger platform...ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: I googled:) One solution is to clear your recent history and close down and boot up again:) Apparently this is not a new problem and people have had this happen on Facebook, Yahoo, Gmail and various other places.

4 comments:

  1. Strange thing, some of the followers on my blog have vanished today!...don't know what that's about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME TO THE CLUB... :-) :-) :-)
    The cog thing works, :-) but not when you actually try to do a post.. okay, lets start again... :-)

    IS IT US XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I think they are working out kinks. I had some problems a few weeks ago--similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been that kind of day. I've had a lot of broken links that aren't broken, and issues between Blogger and Facebook. Bother! I hope they fix it soon!

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/