Friday, April 20, 2012

Befunky:)

So I was visiting Soggibottom and she was blogging about a new photo editor that she just discovered called Befunky so I had a look see and it's lots of fun and what's more even I can figure it out:) Bonus!!

Here is my before picture....


and, here are a few of my changes......



definitely a self portrait...LOL

There are lots of different effects you can do.....even add lipstick, blush and what I need most...remove wrinkles.

I think I'll enjoy fooling around with this:)

5 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Lol! Yes. If only we could photoshop our faces! I'll pop over and look at this. I love the scratchy aged film finish.

Catherine said...

Oh fun ~ I will have to check that one out. Your little granny doll is adorable!
xo Catherine

Deb Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Thanks for the link Mary Ann, I'll have to check it out! I just discovered PicMonkey too (www.pickmonkey.com); great tools and effects on that site as well. So glad to find some great new photo editing sites now that Picnik is no more, I loved Picnik!

Soggibottom said...

Hooked :-).. you will be there for ages playing :-) X X X

Soggibottom said...

I forgot to say hi to mousie. I might just check out pickmonkey too :-) XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...