Friday, February 10, 2012

Kaffe Fusion Quilt....

As I was wandering around in Pinterest I found the most amazing quilt on a site called Sewing Daisies. It is called a Kaffe Fusion Quilt...a) because it uses Kaffe fabrics and b) because there is crocheting involved.

Here is a picture of the finished quilt from the site......

Source

I think it's lovely and even though I don't quilt and am not that great at crochet....I think I might be able to do this....a great summer project for when I'm sitting on the deck on a nice warm day:)

There are directions that you can find here.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can see why you were drawn to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a quilt like this before with both crochet and fabric, so pretty, no wonder you like it :) have a wonderfule weekend sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen anything like this before either but oh do I love it!

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/