Saturday, January 21, 2012

Purse handles:)

Annie over at The Felt Fairy was giving away 22 sets of handles for purses and I was the lucky recipient of a pair....and, since she hosts the Monthly Make-it Challenge I will be making a new purse for one of my makes.

As some of you know, I belong to a monthly fabric club over at Sew Sisters....10 fat quarters per month for $18.99....and this months selection are retro spring and are a very nice match to my new handles:)

Hmmmm......sorry but the colours are a bit faded looking with the horrible light today. They are really pretty bright colours.  I really like the polka dot one. I might even visit the store and buy more for some curtains for my kitchen. It's a very pale cream colour with multi coloured dots....:)


Take care:)

2 comments:

  1. It must be an absolute delight to receive those parcels once a month.Always a lovely surprise.I love polka dots too. So cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing this blog. Sorry. Well done for winning the handles. That material is lovely. I especially love the bluey green one

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/