Friday, September 30, 2011

I won something wonderful.....

I have been suffering with a dry hacking cough since Monday. I haven't had a decent night's sleep all week so needless to say I am not a very happy :(

I'm taking Buckley's cough medicine and sucking Fisherman's Friends...serious stuff here.....yuck:(

I was feeling very sorry for myself when the door bell rang today and my postie delivered a parcel. I knew I had won a giveaway but in my misery I had completely forgotten about it.

I opened the parcel and there was the most amazing thing inside......a corn husk doll made by Teresa at Enduring Traditions .....
OMG...I can't believe how beautiful this sweet little dolly is...and look at the basket she has full of harvest goodies:)
It really made me so happy that I'm feeling better.

Thank you Teresa.....you are a very generous and talented lady:)


Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Winning sweet things always makes a person feel better!

    Hope you are on the mend Mary Ann!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've won several things.... you should definitely buy lottery tickets regularly....you could be missing out on a million $$$$!!

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/