Friday, July 1, 2011

Monthly Fabric Club.....

Last fall I went to the Creative Needlecraft show here in Toronto and discovered a quilt shop called Sew Sisters. Of all the vendors at the show their fabric was the most reasonable and of beautiful quality. Better yet they are not far from where I live. They also have an on-line store.

Well I'm not a quilter but I'm always looking for fabric to make other stuff from so I decided to join their Bargain Lover's Club. I get 10 fat quarters a month for $17.99 (plus postage shipping).

I got my June batch finally....we have had a mail strike.....and I was very pleased:)



The last quarter is hard to see in the picture as it is a very pale print called Baby Face.

Now I better get sewing:)

Take care.

5 comments:

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Wow, what a wonderful deal, 10 fat quarters for such a low price! Looks like lovely fabric, I will have to go check them out. Happy sewing and Happy Canada Day Mary Ann! Deb

Bossy Betty said...

Lovely! Lots to keep you busy!

somethingunique said...

Hi Mary Ann, lovely fabric & Happy Canada Day to you & Jack & i went to London for his 2nd check up following surgery & "Yippy Skippy" no more crutches, still a walking cast for another month but he begins his physio on Monday and may lace up the skates by fall!!
take care and have a safe & happy holiday weekend!
ttfn Lana >^.^<

Judy said...

Just love getting new fabrics to play with.happy playing!

Lin said...

I love fabric. :) Reminds me--I have a whole boat load in the closet just waiting for me to get back to quilting. Sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...