Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elsa Mora, Multi-media Artist

One of my favourite blogs belongs to artist Elsa Mora called All About Papercutting

As the the blog’s title suggests, Elsa provides links all your papercutting needs—tutorials, other papercutting artists’ sites, shopping sites, and more.

And, she displays her stunning papercutting work.......please click to enlarge so you can see the detail.



I first discovered Elsa Mora about a year ago and I am a huge fan of her work.

I love her miniature books........they are just wonderful........
Actual book: 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"

Elsa also has a blog where she displays her miniature books.......Miniature Artist Books
 
Actual little book: 2" x 13/4" when closed


If nothing else take a look at her books.....really awesome:)

And, in between all this she also makes One of A Kind Dolls..........Dolls Have Feelings Too

Elsa is a very generous artist in that she shows her processes and how she arrives at her final piece of work. She is currently working on illustrating a book and she shows her progress on her main site........Elsa Mora
 I hope you enjoy Elsa's work as much as I do:)

Take care.

3 comments:

  1. Truly so much time, care and love has gone into her art ~ fantastic!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She must have the sharpest scissors ever! Fabulous work - am off to look at her blog now...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These creations are truly breath-taking!Thanks for the link.I will tell my artist friends about her work.

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/