Monday, February 14, 2011

100 Happy Days Challenge......day 8

I remember that I first saw the art of Sarah Lugg many years ago when she was the artist in residence in 1999 for Victoria Magazine. Sarah is an English artist who works in mixed media.

She did a series of collages for Victoria Magazine where she grouped objects by colour on manila tags. I just loved the way she took ordinary little treasures and put them together.

I saved the cover from the February 1999 edition:) I kept it to put in my "ideas" binder because I liked it visually. (double click on the picture and then enlarge it again to get a better view)


I thought it was very appropriate for today.

Happy Valentines!

p.s. Every time I type 100 Happy Days I think of the Fonz.........oh well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/