Tuesday, February 22, 2011

100 Happy Days Challenge........day 16

Today was a very happy day because I received lots of neat stuff....

In the mail there was a package from Artchix Studio with a Steampunk Goodie Bag that I had ordered plus, some freebie cards and a chocolate. I thought I'd use these mini bits on something yet to be decided upon..........


 and, a book I ordered from Amazon......



And then the door bell rang. It was a courier with a box and an envelope.

In the box was the giveaway I had won from Adventures in Media during One World, One Heart....


 The packaging and the gift were just beautiful.....



and, Deva really liked the box it came in:)


And, via the same courier in a very official mega size envelope (12 1/2 in x 18 1/2 in).....were some documents from the National Archives at Kew which have resolved a family tree mystery:)


Not long after this the door bell rang again. It was a package for the hubby. A Dyson vacuum cleaner???? What the heck?


It seems he had some points to spend.........It's good to see he's thinking about a hobby to keep him busy in his retirement.

Take care:)

p.s. The little heart in the picture I received is made of shells which reminded me of something very pretty I can show you another day.





1 comment:


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/