Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ruby for the Circus challenge on CDA

Ruby was made from craft felt and Christmas gift ribbon that I bought at Micheal's. It seemed a good idea at the time to use the felt but it isn't as stable as cloth would be even though I stuffed her as firmly as I could. Her legs need to be constantly repositioned. I really should have used an armature. A learning experience. The existing head was my third try as I couldn't paint a face on the has too many fibers so in the end I used safety eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. I don't know why this happens and I apologize in advance as I love to hear from you:)