Friday, January 21, 2011

My sewing space and.....

Here are pictures of my wee sewing space.....very tidy for me:)















and a pic of my shelves with my fabric in 8 banker's boxes...and I have lots of fur fabric that I really should make up...and 11 see through plastic boxes with scraps. I should get busy eh?















and a picture of a pin cushion I was thinking of making to sell again. The last time I made one like this was 45 years ago. When I was putting it together yesterday I had a deja vu moment. I remembered that the measurements for the arms were wrong then...and still are. I amended the directions so next time I should get it right:)















and, Ruby budded into a picture as she wanted to show you her new bling...geez. She couldn't wait for her picture to be taken. She has a new neck thingy and wonder woman bracelets....hopefully she'll be happy now.















See ya later:)

p.s....still trying to get the hang of my new camera:(

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/