Friday, January 14, 2011

My blogging adventure continues......

So yesterday was a pretty good day blog wise...I discovered how to put text with an image. Not so hard if you use the help function at the top of the screen.

I added some pictures of dolls I made recently...the pictures were taken by my son Sean.

I found a new site for free blog stuff.....www.shabbyblogs.com.

I put up a nice welcome sign and added a nice comfy chair.....and changed my wallpaper yet again.

Ruby the "Circus Star" has decided that she needs more bling for her costume. I really think getting her picture posted on CDA has gone to her head...what a Diva.

I've been using my new camera:)


No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/