Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So I've found the first snag in blogging....you actually have to write stuff. So if you have Blog Block your in big trouble :)

The second snag is I need a camera...something simple....point and shoot.........hint, hint.

Isn't it amazing what people put on their blogs. If you have nothing to do you can waste a whole day just going from one blog to the next in a never ending circle. It's mind boggling......bloggling.

I'm sure that this blog will evolve into something else over time as I decide what purpose it will actually serve me. Certainly it is a valuable tool to sell my wares but I will have to create something to sell......ah......snag number three.

In order to set up my Etsy store or to sell anywhere in Ontario/Canada I will have to get either my old retail license back or a new one. I have already gone on line......after much painful searching and suffering....and found the government site where I did a name search to see if I can use "My Tate Gallery" as a business name. It only cost $8.00 which wasn't bad. The last time I went through that exercise was in 1982 with my mum and my kids in tow. I had to physically visit the government office and stand in several lines and it cost a lot more than $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/