Thursday, May 12, 2022

Hello...I'm still here.....

It's been awhile since I last posted. I haven't been doing much creating for some reason. I did decide to join in the Crazy Quilt Journal Project for 2022.  

Er...I'm a wee bit behind the schedule.

This is my January entry.

I'm doing hearts this year created with fabric I had in my stash. This one was a challenge because of the colours and the fact that it has two strips of fabric plus two small bits. Bad idea. When I made the heart it looked okay but when I started adding stuff it sort of melded into one dark background. Oh well. I'm calling it done. 


The beads on the braid are some really pretty yellow blue green beads that I bought many years ago. You can't really see how nice they are in the pic. Ah well. 


Take care 😀

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. You could always label this heart Winter, to cover Jan, Feb and March. The next one will be Spring. You'll catch up in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Do you think they'd notice? I think there are only six other participants. It would be faster and less work :)

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful work and lots of details to look at. The embroidered edge makes a lovely frame.
    Queenie Patch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s lovely, beautifully embellished. No matter if you are behind. Don’t think about dead lines!
    Xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see you back and still doing such intricate stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful stitching. Nice to see you back again.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/