Saturday, June 5, 2021

CQJP 2021.........

I'm still working on the Crazy Quilting Journal Project for 2021. Except I took a wee bit of a detour from my original plan. I realized that I hadn't seen a lot Steampunk themed crazy quilt blocks. I love Steampunk so I thought I'd give it try. I have a lot of cogs and watch pieces and metal stuff that I can use. Luckily I also have some fat quarters that I think suit the theme.

So....here is my CQJP block for May 2021. 

Recycled bits and pieces.

I see I should have used a lint brush to remove the fluff ...ah well.

Take care and keep safe 😃
 


9 comments:

  1. Fluff? What fluff? I'm to interesting in identifying all those metal bits to notice any fluff!. I love how you've used metal pieces as seam treatments and built on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I only noticed when I posted the small pic LOL

      Delete
    2. I can't see all the gold thread that I used either. Ah well.

      Delete
  2. What an amazing idea. I really love how you made this. Great combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea using all the metal bits and pieces. I have to keep looking to see what else I can identify.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I have lots of bits and pieces saved for doll making and such.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Megan :) It's a challenge to come up with ideas to use the bits and pieces I have.

      Delete


If you leave a comment and I don't respond it's because I didn't get an email notice. It could be because you are a "no reply" blogger. Here is a way to fix that......http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/