Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Knitted Fairy Mouse......

I was googling something or other yesterday and found this image on Google Images.....

The image actually led me to two different sites....Bustle and Sew and Simply Knitting.

What I found was a free knitting pattern by toy designer Alan Dart. I had never seen any of his patterns before so I took a look.

I can barely knit to save my life but I have decided that I have to learn to do it properly so that I can make his adorable toys for my granddaughter.

Take care.

4 comments:

frayedattheedge said...

Alan Dart's patterns are fabulous - you should see if you can find them on Amazon!!

Fretta said...

so pretty! thanks for sharing ;)

Pop Art Minis said...

These are adorable! Thanks for joining in the Friday Follow from the Hive...new follow her too! Happy Friday!

Heather's Home Haven said...

We lived in England for awhile and Simply Knitting was my favorite magazine and Alan Dart has so many cute patterns in those!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...